Terms & Conditions
2) All dimensions are approximate.
3) We have made every effort to ensure that all colours are accurately reproduced on our website. However, please bear in mind that your own system may cause variations in colour reproduction.
4) All prices and offers shown are correct at time of ordering. However, you may find a different price should you look on our site at a different time.
5) We reserve the right to adjust the rate of VAT within each price quoted if the rate varies from 20%.
6) All orders must be paid for in £ sterling.
7) Coopers of Stortford accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Solo and Switch, subject to verification.
8) When you order by credit card your account is not debited until we have despatched the goods. The name and address on your credit card statement should be the same as the name and address that it is registered to.
9) Please note that for security reasons, we are obliged to bank all cheques on receipt of order.
10) Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
11) Regrettably, at the present time, we are unable to ship orders to the Channel Isles, Republic of Ireland or any address outside the UK.
12) The material on this Web Site is the copyright of Coopers of Stortford and may not be reproduced in any form other than to print, or download for personal use, or as indicated elsewhere within this site.
13) The Web Site may not be commercialised in any way. Use other than as set out here could lead to actions for breach of copyright in your jurisdiction and/or the committing of a criminal offence.
14) Coopers of Stortford endeavours to ensure that the information contained on this Web Site is complete or free from error, and expressly disclaims and does not assume any liability to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by errors or omissions in the data or software.
15) Please note that acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Coopers of Stortford will take place on despatch of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
16) Coopers of Stortford is a trading name of The Enterprise Department Limited, 11 Bridge Street, Bishop’s Stortford Herts CM23 3JU Vat No. 650062669
17) We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time before the expiry.
18) Exchanges and returns will be processed on product purchase price.
PO Box 10911
What should I do if my order hasn´t arrived in full after 28 days?
Coopers of Stortford
Coopers of Stortford is a traditional family owned and run Home & Garden Store based in the heart of the beautiful, historic market town of Bishop’s Stortford. Surrounded by buildings both ancient and modern, the store stands in the same place as it has for generations before and remains to this day very much a part, and centre of, the vibrant, local community. There are three generations of the Cooper family currently working in the business but, we consider the whole company as one big family.
In store and through our store mail order catalogue, we pride ourselves on being specialists in selling “function led” products. By that we mean products which are designed to make everyday life easier, many of which are of Coopers own invention, idea and/or design.
Our store is also full of those really practical, traditional items which might have been used by your great grandparents but which are so hard to find on the High Street these days. So much so, that our customers travel from all over the country to visit us, describing the store as an “Aladdin’s Cave” with “hidden treasures around every corner”.
Above all we believe in traditional customer service. Our products are tested by our staff who have an encyclopedic knowledge of all that we stock, so they are just the person you should trust for sound, impartial advice.
We're a knowledgeable and committed team, with a passion for excellent customer service!
Individually, we have an enormous amount of experience in all areas of the business, and between us, we have nearly 175 years collective experience of serving Coopers of Stortford customers.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Coopers of Stortford is committed to offering their best price in our marketplace